Category

Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekend relaxation

Last weekend was definitely well spent and relaxing! I had tons of fun and definitely feel relieved from study and mental stress from the upcoming O levels.

Here's me having fun in the pool with my sister! (she's underwater and she attempting to do the hand stand. Quite impressive.)

 


Soaking up in the hot spring water, under the scorching hot sun wasn't a bad idea. I totally did not sunbathe intentionally. These reclining chairs with built-in jacuzzis are just amazing!


 
The breathtaking view of The Haven. The lively lake, soothing mountain is just the dream of any nature lovers. There is nothing more relaxing than waking up every day to the tranquil surroundings! Not to mention having a healthy morning jog around the lake. This is definitely the best place for a nice retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city!  

I I get it...the hair flip was quite a failure...I was pinching my nose really hard! Just focus on the landscape view, just focus on that.




INTO THE WOODS *explores*



 




 

Totally legit...swimming in a fish tank!



1 comment:

  1. This place looks amazing! Where is this? :)

    ReplyDelete